Wild Harvested St. Lucian Raw Sea Moss
Irish Moss was discovered during the 1800's in Ireland to support the people during the potato famine and because people were starving and desperate for food, they began eating this alga that was on the rocks. This then brought attention to the form of sea moss native to the Caribbean that also supports the body in cellular nourishment.
It's been used to remove radiation positioning from the body, soothes inflamed tissue, reinforces and supports the joints of the body, and addresses respiratory ailments!
It also helps:
- Weight loss
- Skin concerns - eczema, rashes, acne, psoriasis.
- Dissolves inflammation and mucus
- Natural antimicrobial/antiviral
- Repairs teeth and bones
- Nourishes the blood
- Promotes healthy sexual desire and reproductive health in women due to high levels of zinc
- Supports in a healthy functioning thyroid
- Regulates menstrual cycle
- Supports mental health and adrenals
- Supports our natural circadian rhythm
- Stimulates the growth of brain cells
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR SEA MOSS
1. Thoroughly clean your raw sea moss using warm or room temperature water and remove any sea debris, dirt, or particles.
2. Place the sea moss in a large bowl and fill spring or alkaline water.
3. Cover the sea moss and allow it to soak for at least 24 hours, You do not need to soak the sea moss in the refrigerator.
4. Now that your sea moss has soaked and expanded, use a high- powered blender and spring or alkaline water to blend and create your sea moss gel.
Do you Know the difference between these sea moss variations? Check out our blog on the different types of sea moss here.
Benefits of Sea Moss Gel – G.Y.M. TEAS (mygymwellness.com)